8.03.2006

 

Goooiinn' to the Chaple annnnd we're gonna get Married...


I don't know about the rest of you bloggers and lurkers out there but I think being married is easy-peasy. Oh, we fight, and yell, and cry (and I sometimes like to throw things) but at the end of the day, no matter how much we dislike eachother, we still love eachother. I admit sometimes its not easy, but it's worth it. I'm 27 and my hubby is 29 and we've been married for 5 years. Sometimes I wonder about the rest of the people our age though, it seems like they want everything without having to work for it. And being married is a full time job. No longer is about you and what you want, and if your significant other doesn't fit in to your plan of the moment "oh well" move on and find someone who does. Once you're married it doesn't work like that anymore, or it's not suposed to. Now you need to consider them, and what they want and need and how they'll feel about what you're doing and not doing. Sounds like a lot of work huh? It Is. But ya know what? It's good work. At the end of the day it makes you feel good, and warm, and loved and happy. And, for me, there's no better feeling in the world than that.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]