8.02.2006

 

hahahahah! I've jumped ship!


Well, kiddies, I was previousley a MSN blogger and I have been so freakin irritated with there crap I jumped ship. I've been reading a ton of blogs on this site so I figured 'What the hell?" it can't be any worse here than MSN, also know as the Must Screwwithyourblog Network. I'll be stealing some crap from my other blog and reposting it here so you have some history on me, and the secret life I lead, and I'll start being a real blogger tomarow!





___________________________________________________________________

And now I can't get into my MSN account to get any of my other blogs, so no more for tonight. I think I'm going to go sit on my couch and try not to melt in this heat.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]