8.14.2006

 

My uncle, Walker, Texas Ranger



Hi everyone, meet my Uncle. Also known as Walker, Texas Ranger. And his wife Mary. My uncle has always looked a bit like Chuck Norris. Of whom, you should always fear. When I was a kid I idolized Chuck. So, yeah, I totally rocked the idea that I was related to a Chuck Norris Look-a-like. He might just kick your ass dude. He was the toughest guy I knew while I was growing up, mostly due to, uuumm... Duh.... Chuck Norris. So, without further ado...



Guns don't kill people.


Chuck Norris kills People.


There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.


Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.


The chief export of Chuck Norris is Pain.


There is no chin under Chuck Norris' Beard. There is only another fist.


Chuck Norris has two speeds. Walk, and Kill.


The leading causes of death in the United States are: 1. Heart Disease 2. Chuck Norris 3. Cancer.

Chuck Norris drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls


Chuck Norris is my Homeboy

Chuck Norris doesn't go hunting.... CHUCK NORRIS GOES KILLING


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]