8.26.2006

 

Oh the Myspace Horror!!!

Ok, so apparently, the MySpace freaks LOVE me! Cuz I'm SSSSSooooooooo open minded!
Everyone: Meet David.



David

Date:
Aug 26, 2006 1:57 PM Subject:
Hey Whatsup!!?
Body:
Hey whatsup!? I found your profile and you seem very cool and open minded, anyways, i was just wonderin if you wanted to be my friend... this is a private profile. click the link below and add me there.
Thanks... I would love to be your friend!!!

and you should definately check out the number 1 most crazy ebay item in america... seriously make sure you do! I think it's a private auction, so you must have an ebay account to see it!!! click the link below to login, and tell me what you think!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]