3.13.2007

 

Well kids, it's official!

Well, the new job, she is mine. It's a good thing, I'm not sure I can take much more of this job. Next week sometime we'll be going over my new pay scale and what they'll pay for and what they won't. Really I was trying to keep this hush hush until it was time to be on the road, but the lady upstairs Mrs. BossesDaughterinlaw just blew it wide open for me. Much to my distress. There's going to be some animosity. People who've been here far longer than me are going to be pissed they weren't offered the position. So by the beginning of April I should have a new lease on life, more money, and a lot of really pissed co-workers.

Man! This is going to ROCK!

Comments:
Woohoo!
Congrats again.
And fuck em...you deserve it.
 
Congrats! Good luck with the coworkers, but if you'll be on the road some, at least you won't have to deal with it all day long!
 
Congrats! It sounds like your job was shitty anyway. Screw anyone who isn't happy for you, they obviously didn't get the job for a reason. Good luck with the new position. What will you be doing? (if you don't mind my asking)
 
I'll be doing outside sales which means hardly ever having to deal with these people ever again!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]