5.18.2007

 

Ever notice I'm not good with planning?

I am a list maker extraordinaire, but rarely do I finish what I put on the lists. If you rifled through my purse you'd find reams of paper with little scribbles on them of things I need to do, want to do and should do. Usually I get what I need to do done, but not always. Most of the time they go to that great Pursey Grave in the bottom never to be seen or heard again without revision or a second glance. Then I wander around wondering "What I need to do that was so important??" Which of course doesn't hit me until I'm floating in that happy land between wakefulness and sleep and I think "I need to remember that for tomorrow", which I never do. I'm a little scattered. I would rather be clicking happily along on

THIS IS WHAT I'M LEFT WITH. WHY IS AUTO SAVE SO SPECIAL IF I CAN'T GO BACK TO PREVIOUS SAVE POINTS AFTER IT EATS MY WHOLE POST. HATE.

Key points that were here before Blogger decided to SUCK.

THE END.

PS.

And WHERE did my comments thingie go??






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]