12.17.2007

 

The Attack of the Killer Beer Can!

So after we moved din to the new house we decided to have a little get together and watch the UFC. I had enough stuff put away that it was reasonable to think we could have a little party without too much trouble. Man! I was Way wrong on that.

I was puttering around, just piicking up the little bits, the decorations, the extra stuff I just don't know where it belongs yet and there is a closet behind the bar. "Hmmm," I think... "That'll be a good place for some of these bits and pieces" So I go and put some stuff in there and as I go to shut the door it sticks a little. No biggie. I give it a little jiggle and a shove, no problem! The door slides shut. Next thing I know my teeth are clacking together, my head figgin hurts and I'm looking at the floor. I do the 'Owey, oh holy fucking hell that smarts a bit' dance for a minute and when my eye stop watering I look to see what fell on my head. I can not express to you how much a Full Beer Can hurts when it hits you on the head very unexpectedly. I had a nice Crescent Shaped Lump, Of course it was off center just enough to do the most damage. I text'd The Capt and tell him his Step Father might be trying to kill me with beer cans and one just hit me on the head For No Reason! His response? It's magic! He actually said "Good". I may have cussed at him a little. So, anyway, the weekend after I throw myself down an embankment (my FIL's leaf blower) a ber can (from my FIL's collection) magically tries to kill me. I think I see a pattern. Could this be voodoo? (power of voodoo, Who do? you do, Do what? remind me of the baby!)

So now you are all caught up. I moved, then hurt myself. A lot. I am good at it. Anyway! I'm off to LA for Christmas. Have fun and look for crazy pics!

Comments:
Happy Days to you!
 
Awww... Poor noggin!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]